Modi-Shah mock Congress for dynastic politics but fielded 28 dynasts in Maharashtra
By ThePrint 23-Oct-2019
- PM Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah have often mocked the Congress and Nationalist Congress Party for encouraging dynasty politics.
- But in the Maharashtra assembly elections held Monday, the BJP fielded as many as 28 candidates from political dynasties.
- Dynasts represented the party in nearly 20 per cent of the 164 seats.
Also Read: CBI to File FIR Against DK Congress’ DK Shivakumar
- In Haryana, however, out of 90 candidates, the BJP fielded only two from political families.
- However, charges of promoting family politics were also refuted by former BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know