Exit polls prediction brought more stress to Congress
By The Times Of India 23-Oct-2019
- Seat projections in exit polls released were unanimous on BJP retaining office in Maharashtra and Haryana.
- In Maharashtra, the BJP -Shiv Sena combine appears set to return with the tally ranging from 166 to 244, according to the exit polls.
- In Maharashtra, the Congress-NCP alliance seems to be holding some ground in the western part of the state, its bastion.
- But here, the influx of influential Maratha politicians to BJP and Sena may have boosted the alliance.
- Though exit polls have been known to err, the projections will please Modi and BJP chief and home minister Amit Shah as oppositon's campaign about a stalling economy has not influence much voters.
Also Read: Youngsters want change - Sharad Pawar
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know