Andhra CM Jagan seeks funds from Centre, meets Amit Shah
By News Minute 22-Oct-2019
- Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan met Union Home Minister Amit Shah reiterating the longstanding demand for Special Category Status for the state.
- The CM also discussed various other issues, including bifurcation promises and the release of funds from the Centre.
- Jagan also discussed the release of pending funds worth Rs 18,969.26 crore to fill in the state’s revenue deficit.
- Jagan also asked for the release of funds for seven backward districts of the state, since only Rs 1,050 crore of the total allocation of Rs 2,100 crore has been released by the Centre so far.
- Jagan also reiterated the demand for Special Category Status for Andhra Pradesh, claiming that the slump in service and industrial sectors can only be overcome by granting SCS.
ALSO READ: TDP leader arrested for allegedly conning Karnataka businessman of Rs 13 crore
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know