Modi govt plans media policy to ensure people get its message right
By ThePrint 22-Oct-2019
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) is framing a media and communication policy to also deal with the challenges of fake news.
- This is the first time such a framework is being drawn up by the government.
- The previous Modi government had introduced a few new and innovative communication measures such as the PM’s monthly radio address ‘Mann Ki Baat’, but there wasn’t any proper media or communication policy in place.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- The draft policy underlines the need to make the government’s communication strategies more citizen-centric, and feedback-centric too.
- The policy also states that the messages, which the government wants to send out to the public through media, need to be well-packaged and targeted at specific groups.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know