All are equal before law, serve people honestly: CM Jagan
The New Indian Express
- On Monday, CM Jagan participated as the chief guest in the Police Commemoration Day in Vijayawada.
- Jagan called on officials of various ranks working in the police department to serve the public honestly and said all are equal in the eyes of law.
- He also requested Andhra Pradesh police to serve as an inspiration for the rest of the country.
- The CM added, "Officials should not tolerate anyone who tries to disturb law and order".
- Earlier, Home minister M Sucharitha said police should stay alert in order to curb the activities of anti-social elements.
ALSO READ: TDP leader arrested for allegedly conning Karnataka businessman of Rs 13 crore