Former PM HD Deve Gowda Reach Out to Dissatisfied Legislators
By Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- JD(S) patriarch HD Deve Gowda has begun to personally reach out to disgruntled legislators in a bid to quell the rebellion.
- Party legislators said, “Gowda is making an all-out effort to quell the rebellion."
- He also said that "Gowda has personally called each of us for a meeting with him.”
Also Read: Karnataka Government Will Not Implement NRC in the State
- The upset legislators say that for the next week they will hold some meetings and then will decide whether to leave the party or not.
- Let us tell you that 27 legislators including 11 MLCs of JD(S) have issued a notice to the party rebelling against former CM HD Kumaraswamy.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know