Karnataka Government Will Not Implement NRC in the State
By India Today 22-Oct-2019
- According to sources, the BS Yediyurappa-led government in Karnataka has decided to not implement the NRC in the state.
- The government has, however, decided to create a database of the immigrants who have been living in Karnataka.
- That database will have the names of all the immigrants and foreign nationals who have been overstaying their visas.
Also Read: 27 Legislators of JD(S) Issues Notice to Party
- This database will be created without the documents of the immigrants and the foreign nationals in Karnataka.
- This report of the state government implementing NRC in the has come a fortnight after state Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai announced that NRC would be implemented in the state.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know