Tripura ADC members move no-confidence motion against CEM Ranjit Debbarma, urgent session soon
By Indian Express 22-Oct-2019
- Members of the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC) sent a notice to ADC chairman Ranjit Debbarma on Monday for dissolving the council’s Executive Committee members.
- The dissenting members later met Governor Ramesh Kumar Bais at Agartala this evening.
- I don’t know what were their grievances. I gave my support. We have met the Governor and informed this thing,” said Patiram Tripura, ADC member from Raima Valley.
- He said that the decision was taken since the existing Executive Committee of the TTAADC has failed to fulfil the minimum needs of the people living in TTAADC areas.
- Patiram said that the Governor has assured to convene a session of the ADC within a few days to address the issue of the no-confidence motion.
Also Read: Tripura police officers face the heat for failing to arrest former minister Badal Choudhury
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know