BJP set for victories in Maharashtra & Haryana but something has changed for Modi voters
By ThePrint 22-Oct-2019
- The poll verdict and its magnitude, if it goes the BJP way, may not mean a thumbs up to the BJP style of politics or governance.
- The fact that even Modi supporters no longer mind cracking a joke about him should worry the BJP.
- Five years later, people still talk about Modi but the chief minister’s performance and local, regional issues seem to dictate their political thinking.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- The differences between the parties, ideologies and individuals were getting blurry for a section of voters.
- Whatever may be the results on 24 October, it won’t be all about Narendra Modi, for a change.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know