There is still hope for Congress. But first, Rahul Gandhi must quit politics
By ThePrint 22-Oct-2019
- Rahul Gandhi has single-handedly weighed his party down, serving as nothing but an albatross around the neck.
- The only hope for the Congress now is to convince the voter that Rahul Gandhi isn’t there at all.
- For this crown prince, a permanent vanvaas from politics is the only way out to breathe some life into his kingdom.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- Symbolic gestures like resigning from the Congress president’s post just won’t do.
- A Congress without Rahul Gandhi can start afresh – with a clear message that it is ready to break tradition and reach out to voters with a concrete action plan.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know