Minor Seeks Help From Ashok Gehlot To Stop Her Marriage In Rajasthan
By Ndtv 22-Oct-2019
- A 15-year old girl met Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot today and sought intervention in stopping her marriage.
- The girl, hailing from Tonk district, met the chief minister at a routine public hearing at his residence along with her uncle.
- She told Mr. Gehlot that her father wanted to marry her off after the demise of her mother.
- At the public hearing, people from different parts of the state apprised the chief minister of their problems.
- Mr. Gehlot asked the girl to focus on studies and assured her full support of the government.
Also Read: Democracy in Danger under BJP Rule, Says Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know