UT readies to give a big push to electric vehicles
By Thetribune 22-Oct-2019
- Replacing petrol and diesel vehicles with electric vehicles is the main focus of the UT Administration.
- It has prepared a draft electric vehicle policy.
- In the draft policy, many incentives, including waiving road tax and registration charges on electric vehicles and free insurance for five years, have been proposed.
- The department was awaiting guidelines on the subject from the Centre.
- After That hey would put the draft policy in public domain before issuing the final notification.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know