Kartarpur corridor: Harsimrat slams Pakistan for USD 20 fee, asks Punjab govt to bear it
By Thetribune 22-Oct-2019
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal slammed Pakistan for its insistence on charging USD 20 as service fee from Indian pilgrims visiting Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara.
- Pakistan has made a business out of faith.
- ImranKhanPTI’s statement that this fee will boost Pak’s economy & result in earning foreign exchange is highly shameful,” Harsimrat said a tweet.
- Badal also urged the Punjab government to bear the financial burden of Pakistan’s service fees on Sikh devotees visiting the Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara.
- Previous state government had facilitated free travel for pilgrims to the Golden Temple, Nanded Sahib, Patna Sahib and other religious places.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know