Kartarpur corridor: Harsimrat slams Pakistan for USD 20 fee, asks Punjab govt to bear it
Also Read: Dakha bypoll: Complaint against SAD candidate for canvassing on Facebook Live
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal slammed Pakistan for its insistence on charging USD 20 as service fee from Indian pilgrims visiting Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara.
- Pakistan has made a business out of faith.
- ImranKhanPTI’s statement that this fee will boost Pak’s economy & result in earning foreign exchange is highly shameful,” Harsimrat said a tweet.
- Badal also urged the Punjab government to bear the financial burden of Pakistan’s service fees on Sikh devotees visiting the Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara.
- Previous state government had facilitated free travel for pilgrims to the Golden Temple, Nanded Sahib, Patna Sahib and other religious places.