Manipur Government on Naga peace talks
By Morungexpress 20-Oct-2019
- Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh said that the State government is committed to uphold the territorial integrity of Manipur.
- He said this at the 128th Manipur Police Raising Day held at the Parade Ground of 1st Manipur Rifles Battalion on Saturday.
- The Centre has assured the State government that the territorial integrity of the State will not be affected in bringing solution of the ongoing Indo-Naga peace talks.
- The State government believed that the Centre and its leaders would respect the sentiment of the State government.
- "The State is vigilant and monitoring every stage of the ongoing peace talks", he added.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know