UT ready with blueprint for heritage furniture museum
By Thetribune 20-Oct-2019
- The UT Administration has prepared the blueprint for the first heritage furniture museum to be set up at the Government Printing Press, Sector 18.
- Sources said the layout plan for the museum had been finalised at a high-level meeting of senior officers.
- Under the plan, it has been decided that 100 items of furniture will be placed for display at the museum.
- The Department of Culture will form a committee for the selection of the 100 items to be displayed at the museum.
- The heritage furniture is fetching huge amounts in auctions being held by auctions houses the world over.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know