Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS probing Pakistan link in killing of Hindu Samaj Party leader
By Dna 20-Oct-2019
- The probing agencies are investigating Pakistani link in the Kamlesh Tiwari murder case.
- A Hindu Samaj Party leader who succumbed to injuries after he was attacked at his office in Lucknow on Friday.
- The investigation in the case is being done by UP police, Gujarat ATS. Also, an SIT has been formed to investigate the case.
- The Gujarat ATS had detained three people in the case who later confessed to the crime.
- The three accused who have been arrested were identified as Maulana Mohsin Sheikh, Rasheed Ahmed Pathan, and Faizan.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know