Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Minister rekindles speculation again
By The Hindu Business Line 19-Oct-2019
- AP Municipal Administration Minister Botsa Satyanarayana has once again stoked controversy over the issue of Amaravati as the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
- It has led to widespread speculation in the media that the State government might shift the capital from Amaravati.
- The CM Jaganmohan Reddy has not uttered a word on the subject, and his silence is further fuelling speculation.
- The TDP, BJP, Congress, Communist and Janasena leaders in the State have spoken against any move to shift the capital from Amaravati.
- Several of them have made demands, especially the TDP leaders, urging the Chief Minister to speak up on the subject and bring the curtains down on the controversy.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know