Manipur: HC abrogate civil services examination
By The New Indian Express 19-Oct-2019
- The Manipur HC quashed the controversial Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination of 2016.
- The exam was for selection to 62 posts of MCS, MPS and allied services.
- A Division Bench, directed the CBI to probe the conduct of the main exam 2016 within three months.
- The order of the division bench also quashed and set aside the February 28, 2017 order passed by a single judge bench.
- “The main examination, 2016 initiated and conducted pursuant to the notification dated 07-04-2016 is quashed,” the order reads.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know