State slipping on all parameters, alleges Sukhbir
By Thetribune 19-Oct-2019
- Shiromani Akali Dal president Sukhbir Singh Badal, while campaigning in Jalalabad in favour of party candidate Raj Singh Dibbipura, claimed that the state continued to slip on all parameters under the Congress regime.
- It has slipped to the 20th position in ease of doing business in the World Bank ratings and to 11th position in Niti Aayog’s Innovation Index 2019.
- There is no governance in the state. Lawlessness has increased. So has corruption and red-tapism.
- Alleging that there was no hope for Punjab under Capt Amarinder Singh, the SAD president said, Captain lives in his own world. He is inaccessible even to ministers.
- He urged the people not to get befooled by false promises of Congress candidate Raminder Singh Awla of setting up factories in this segment.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know