Congress advises CM to follow HC directives on RTC strike
By The Hans 19-Oct-2019
- TPCC Treasurer Gudur Narayana Reddy demanded that CM KCR should follow the HC directives to deal with the RTC strike.
- Reddy said that the HC has given clear directions to the State Govt. to invite RTC employees for talks and negotiation.
- He feared that the Chief Minister might not obey the High Court directions as he did in the past.
- He advised KCR to set aside his personal ego and resolve the issues of RTC employees.
- He also appealed to Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan to intervene and direct the State Government.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know