People chose me, not an accidental CM: EPS says in war of words with Stalin
By News Minute 19-Oct-2019
- With bye-polls to the Nanguneri and Vikravandi Assembly constituencies, Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami and DMK chief MK Stalin have been engaged in an intense war of words.
- During the last stretch of campaigning, Stalin called Edappadi Palaniswami an accidental Chief Minister.
- To which the CM responded saying he was chosen by the people.
- Following the Lok Sabha polls earlier this year, the AIADMK survived the challenge to its government winning 9 seats in the bye-polls while the DMK won 13 seats.
- He also pointed out that the internal feud within the party and now Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam falling out of favour.
ALSO READ: Stalin’s challenge to Ramadoss over Panchami land
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know