KTR backs innovation, infra, inclusive growth
Also read: Huzurnagar bypoll: Opposition trying to woo young voters
- Telangana, which attracted investments to the tune of Rs 1.7 lakh crore in the last five years.
- Now the state wants to keep up the momentum by adopting a three-pronged approach.
- IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao said, “ govt. Will now focus on innovation, infrastructure and inclusive growth.”
- “We started focusing on many industry sectors where we want to grow our presence,” said the minister.
- “We can definitely feed off the trade and tariff wars between US and China, which are large manufacturing bases,” Rao said.