KTR backs innovation, infra, inclusive growth
By Telangana Today 19-Oct-2019
- Telangana, which attracted investments to the tune of Rs 1.7 lakh crore in the last five years.
- Now the state wants to keep up the momentum by adopting a three-pronged approach.
- IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao said, “ govt. Will now focus on innovation, infrastructure and inclusive growth.”
- “We started focusing on many industry sectors where we want to grow our presence,” said the minister.
- “We can definitely feed off the trade and tariff wars between US and China, which are large manufacturing bases,” Rao said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know