Attacks on journos, curbs on press: Chandrababu Naidu lashes out at Jagan govt
By News Minute 19-Oct-2019
- Andhra Pradesh leader of opposition Chandrababu Naidu lashed out against the YSRCP.
- Speaking to the media TDP chief condemned the recent spate of attacks on journalists in Andhra.
- Naidu condemned the murder of Andhrajyothi reporter K Sathyanarayana in Tuni mandal of East Godavari.
- Naidu also criticised the YSRCP’s recent move to empower Information & Public Relations (I&PR) department secretaries.
- “We will continue to support the rights and freedom of the press. We will take the fight to the national level if needed,” Naidu said.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know