Rengma Hoho appeals Centre to respect Naga flag and constitution
By NeNow 18-Oct-2019
- The Rengma Hoho appealed to the Indian government to call for an early settlement of the decades-long Naga political issue without any discrimination.
- The organization had held a consultative meeting of Rengma intellectuals to discuss the Naga political issue at Kohima on Wednesday.
- Government to “respect and honour the Naga flag and ‘Yehzabo’ (Naga constitution) in line with its stated recognition of the unique history of Nagas.”
- The notification appended by president Kenyuseng Tep and general secretary Thanchilo Kath added that the organization stands for an inclusive solution for all Nagas without any discrimination.
- The organization stated that it reiterates its support for the Naga Framework Agreement signed between the Indian government and the NSCN (IM) on August 3, 2019.
Also Read: Panel completes discussion with stakeholders on RIIN
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know