Infiltrators will be ousted from country: CM Rupani
By Indianexpress 18-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Thursday said that “infiltrators will be ousted from the country” and the task has already been started by Union Home Minister Amit Shah in Assam.
- Rupani also reiterated that a grand Ram Temple will soon be built in Ayodhya as the hearing on the dispute is over in the Supreme Court and a verdict is expected next month.
- Rupani was addressing an election campaign meeting at Radhanpur in Patan district from where former Congress MLA Alpesh Thakor is contesting on a BJP ticket.
- Radhanpur is one of the six assembly constituencies which are going to bypolls on October 21.
- He also expressed confidence that Ram Mandir construction will begin soon.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know