CM playing divisive card to divert attention: Malik
By Thetribune 18-Oct-2019
- Punjab BJP president Shwait Malik today accused CM Capt Amarinder Singh of playing religious and divisive cards to vitiate the atmosphere in the state and divert people’s attention from burning issues.
- The Congress government in the state has failed on every front and Singh has not fulfilled even a single promise, Malik claimed.
- Addressing a press conference here, he said that the BJP-SAD combine will win all four Assembly seats that will “prove to be a Waterloo for Amarinder Singh.”
- The Rajya Sabha MP also alleged that Singh’s “weak policy” led to resurgence of militancy in Punjab. Malik said, “The fact is that militancy is growing in the state.
- The CM wants to create fear psychosis among the people of the state in order to grind his political axe and derive political mileage.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know