Capt: SAD put state’s waters at stake by siding with INLD
By Thetribune 18-Oct-2019
- While campaigning for Congress candidate Sandeep Singh Sandhu in Dakha, Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh today accused SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal of “putting Punjab’s water claim at stake by supporting the INLD in the Haryana elections”.
- He took on Sukhbir over the Akali Dal’s ambiguous relations with the BJP.
- Given INLD’s stand on the water issue, anyone siding with the Chatualas was clearly a threat to Punjab’s water rights, said the Chief Minister.
- While extending support to the INLD and pitching against the BJP in Haryana, Sukhbir and his party were, at the same time allying with the latter in Punjab, Captain Amarinder pointed out, describing the Akali leader as a “power-hungry” politician.
- Sukhbir’s behaviour had also exposed the fissures between the SAD and BJP, said the Chief Minister, adding that a split in the alliance in Punjab seemed more than imminent.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know