Pratap Sarangi Terms Odisha Govt’s 5T As Eyewash For Votes
By Odishatv 18-Oct-2019
- Union Minister of State for Animal Husbandry & Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Pratap Sarangi slammed Odisha government for ‘cheating the public’ with its 5T programme which is nothing but a farce.
- Sarangi was overtly critical of state government’s ‘Mo Sarkar’ programme, which is based on the 5T model of governance, by terming it as a ‘sham’.
- Sarangi said, “I went to Basta hospital and couldn’t find a single doctor on duty. No free medicines were being provided in that hospital either.”
- “The economy of the state is in a shambles. All these state government programmes and schemes are eyewash, just to buy votes.
- The government here is primarily run by bureaucrats. There are absolutely no ‘T’s in the governance,” added Sarangi.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know