Hong Kong delegation proposes to set up footwear manufacturing SEZ in AP
By Live Mint 17-Oct-2019
- A delegation of Hong Kong-based Intelligent SEZ development Limited (Intelligent) met Andhra Pradesh's CM.
- He proposed to establish a sector specific Special Economic zone (SEZ) for footwear manufacturing in AP, with a total investment of Rs700 crore.'
- Intelligent also plans to start the first phase of investment of about Rs350 crore within 5 years from the date of obtaining the SEZ approval.
- CM Jagan also announced a slew of sops for different sections, starting with a financial assistance scheme of Rs24,000 (per year) for handloom weavers.
- Titled as ‘YSR Nethanna Hastham’, the scheme will be implemented from 21.
ALSO READ: Andhra cabinet meeting: Over 3500 outdated APSRTC buses to be replaced
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know