Andhra cabinet meeting: Over 3500 outdated APSRTC buses to be replaced
By News Minute 17-Oct-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh cabinet met to review welfare schemes in the state and approved several key decisions.
- The cabinet will be replacing outdated APSRTC buses, the cabinet has decided to purchase new buses through a term loan of Rs 1,000 crore.
- The cabinet approved annual financial assistance of Rs 24,000 for weavers.
- The scheme, titled ‘YSR Netanna Nestam’ will cover all households who have a loom and are dependent on weaving for their income.
- This scheme is expected to be implemented from November 21, marking World Fisheries Day. Diesel subsidy for fishermen will be increased by 50%.
Also read: Doors closed for alliance with Chandrababu Naidu: Andhra BJP chief
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know