Sourav is our Boy: Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
By Times Of India 17-Oct-2019
- CM Mamata Banerjee described BCCI president Sourav Ganguly as Bengal’s “own boy” after Ganguly’s meeting with Amit Shah.
- The former cricketer met the Union home minister hours before he filed nomination for the plum post.
- Ganguly had set to rest speculation over his proximity to Shah soon after reaching Kolkata on Tuesday.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Meets Nobel Winner Abhijit Banerjee's Mother
- CM was very much confident about Ganguly and held that he has made the state proud.
- Apart from Sourav Ganguly, Amit Shah’s son Jay is set to be the new BCCI secretary, and Arun Dhumal, the treasurer.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know