Multi-Storey Building For MLAs Soon In Odisha Capital
By Odishasuntimes 17-Oct-2019
- In view of shortage of government quarters for newly elected legislators in Bhubaneswar, multi-storey building will be constructed at MLA Colony replacing existing quarters.
- “As per plan, few portion of MLA Colony will be demolished and 7R quarters will be constructed at the area for 140 members.
- The multi-storey building will come up at expenses of Rs 400 crore,” informed Assembly Speaker Surjya Narayan Patro.
- The quarters will be built with all facilities including conference hall, kalyan mandap, gym and morning walk path.
- Besides, lobby of Odisha Legislative Assembly will be renovated.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know