Gujarat govt revokes decision to cancel recruitment exam, sets Nov 17 as new date
By Indianexpress 17-Oct-2019
- Following protests from different quarters, Gujarat government Wednesday revoked its decision to cancel the recruitment examination of the Gujarat State Subordinate Staff Selection Board for 3,771 vacancies for the posts of non-secretariat clerk and office assistant.
- The examination, scheduled on October 20, was cancelled last week. Now, it will be held on November 17.
- Announcing the decision in the presence of Chairman of the staff selection board Asit Vora, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said Chief Minister Vijay Rupani had met officials concerned and discussed various representations they had received.
- Individuals, including BJP MLAs, and organisations had petitioned the state government against the decision to cancel the examination.
- Patel also announced that the government has withdrawn a notification issued by the General Administration Department, which stipulated that only graduates are eligible to appear for the exam.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know