Day after CM’s offer, Jathedar says will review SGPC events
By Thetribune 17-Oct-2019
- Acting on Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh’s initiative for joint celebrations of 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev at Sultanpur Lodhi.
- Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Harpreet Singh today directed the SGPC to submit the detail of programmes chalked by it to mark the occasion.
- The issue is expected to reach a conclusion as the Jathedar has announced to take the viewpoint of five high priests, who are scheduled to meet at Akal Takht secretariat on October 21.
- He stated that the SGPC had planned various programmes commencing from November 1 to 12, which would be reviewed.
- He also said as per Guru Nanak’s philosophy of “Sanjhi Varta” (collective voice), efforts would be made to hold joint programmes for one or two days.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know