Dwarka farmers protest against erratic power supply
By Times Of India 16-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday, farmers in Khambhalia town of Dwarka districts have protested.
- They protested against the state-run electricity distribution company due to erratic power supply.
- The farmers brought their electrical equipment at the office of Paschim Gujarata Vij Company Limited(PGVCL) saying they don’t need the equipment as they don’t get electricity.
- The farmers came with electric lamps, fans, tube-lights, electric motors and other equipment to express their anger.
- “Gujarat is an electricity surplus state but the ground reality is that we don't get electricity" Gujarat Kisan Congress chief Pal Ambalia said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know