YSRCP unleashing a reign of terror in State: Naidu
By The Hindu 16-Oct-2019
- TDP national president Chandrababu Naidu accused the ruling YSRCP of unleashing a reign of terror in the State.
- He spoke this after giving a patient hearing to the party workers, who were allegedly victims of violence and harassment at the hands of the YSRCP activists.
- Mr. Naidu said it was unfortunate that a section of the police colluded with the ruling party activists at the grass-roots level to foist cases against the TDP workers.
- Mr. Naidu announced a compensation of ₹5 lakh to each to the families of the victims.
- He demanded an explanation from CM Jagan and DGP Gautam Sawang over incidents of the YSRCP activists.
ALSO READ: AP government will waive loans of all women's groups: Peddireddy
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know