A.P. govt. launches Rythu Bharosa scheme that provides ₹13,500 to farmers
By The Hindu 16-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme amid fanfare at Kakaturu.
- He said his ‘farmer-friendly’ government is committed to providing input assistance of ₹13,500 per year to all eligible ones.
- "Those whose have been left out, need not worry. They can apply online or visit the District Collector’s office or the Mandal Revenue Office for inclusion of their names.” he added.
- He also assured that input assistance of ₹7,500 would be provided to each farmer before start of the kharif season.
- “On every Wednesday, input assistance will be credited into the bank accounts of the newly-included farmers and the process will go on till November 15,” he explained.
ALSO READ: AP government will waive loans of all women's groups: Peddireddy
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know