Gulbarga University Withdraws Nod for Kanhaiya Kumar's lecture
By Times Of India 16-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday, Gulbarga University denied permission to former JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar hours before the event was scheduled.
- The unexpected development prompted the police to clamp prohibitory orders under Section 144 of the CrPC to prevent any untoward incident.
- Kumar was invited to give a lecture at an event organized by the varsity's Dr. BR Ambedkar Study Centre, Gulbarga University.
Also Read: Karnataka Congress Considering to Take Legal Actions Against CM Yediyurappa
- The ASG had granted permission for the lecture after the university board held a meeting and approved the event, despite protests against it by pro-Hindu organizations.
- While talking to the media Kumar said that he was disappointed with the government’s decision and that it was an attempt to suppress the voice
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know