Meghalaya Heavily Dependent on Central Revenue: Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma
By Times Of India 15-Oct-2019
- CM Conrad K Sangma has stressed on the need to increase the state's contribution by strengthening its sources of revenue.
- He pointed out that Meghalaya depends heavily on central government revenue sources.
- The CM called for more rigorous monitoring by the government departments concerned to stop revenue leakage in the state.
- He urged all officers to be more innovative in their strategies to plug the loopholes and improve the system.
- Praising the efforts of revenue generation depts in meeting their annual targets, the CM cautioned against arrogance and urged officers to be committed to their work.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know