Stabilise falling tomato prices, CM Jagan Reddy directs officials
By Indian Express 15-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has directed the officials to find a permanent solution to the woes of tomato growers.
- Prices of tomatoes should be stabilised by making use of the price stabilisation fund, the Chief Minister stated.
- He also underscored the need for setting up tomato processing units.
- The Chief Minister issued directions for the appointment of agriculture market committees by October-end.
- Chairing the Agriculture Mission in the Secretariat on Monday, the Chief Minister said every initiative should be taken to lend a helping hand to the tomato farmers.
Also Read: Now, Andhra Pradesh government to ask seller, buyer to prepare registration documents on their own
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know