‘Punjab govt working to provide shelter to the needy’
By Tribune 14-Oct-2019
- On the directions of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Punjab government has launched the Naya Pakistan Housing project in Multan, said Punjab Minister for Housing and Urban Development Mian Mehmoodur Rasheed.
- He stated this while addressing a ceremony for the housing project in Madni Chowk.
- Special Assistant to the CM Javed Akhtar Ansari, Member of Provincial Assembly Zaheeruddin, Parks and Horticulture Authority Chairman Ijaz Janjua and officials of the district administration were also present on this occasion.
- Punjab Housing and Town Planning Agency Director Tahir Ansari gave briefing on housing project to the participants.
- Punjab government has allocated state land, in Madni Chowk, for the housing project.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know