BJP Demands Odisha Panchayati Raj Minister’s Scalp Over ‘PMAY Irregularities’
By Odishatv 14-Oct-2019
- After accusing Naveen Patnaik government of hijacking the central government schemes.
- Odisha unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) today targeted the ruling party over alleged large-scale irregularities in the execution of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in the State.
- BJP leaders Sarada Pradhan, Prithviraj Harichandan and Golak Mohapatra alleged that massive irregularities were done in the allotment of houses under PMAY in Mahanga assembly constituency, the home turf of State Panchayati Raj minister Pratap Jena.
- Presenting evidence of irregularities in the PMAY scheme, the BJP leaders showed copies of government data on the beneficiary lists and pointed out names of many BJD leaders, party workers and affluent families who have unjustifiably availed houses under the Central scheme.
- “Among the houses allotted under PMAY in Nurtang panchayat of Mahanga block, four houses were availed by BJD supporters including Cuttack district general secretary Trilochan Swain.
- Similarly, three other houses availed under PMAY also belong to BJD supporters while many poor people and eligible beneficiaries have been excluded from the list,” party leader Sarada Pradhan alleged.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know