Delhi High Court asks AAP Government to pay proper attention on Women's shelter
By The Times Of India 14-Oct-2019
- Delhi high court made few recommendations to improve the working condition of Nirmal Chhaya, a state-run shelter for pregnantand destitute women.
- Amicus curiae Arvind Jain informed HC that he found nine under-age girls in advanced stage of pregnancy (23-32 weeks). Many of those rescued were recuperating from sexual abuse.
- During the inspection, two girls approached Jain claiming they were now adults, but were being kept in the shelter home as their cases were pending in courts.
- Taking note of the report, the high court has asked the AAP government to respond to the findings of the amicus.
- The court had also ordered Nirmal Chhaya to rope in an experienced full-time nurse to ensure medical assistance to pregnant girls round-the-clock.
Also Read: Delhi MLAs Have Becomes Less Accessible: Claims Report
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know