Odisha Govt Conducts Surprise Check At District Headquarters Hospitals
By Republicworld 14-Oct-2019
- The Odisha government conducted a random surprise check at district headquarters hospital in Puri, Dhenkanal and Jajpur on Sunday under the newly launched 'Mo Sarkar' initiative.
- According to an official release, three teams comprising of officials of the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) and health department visited the hospitals.
- The release further stated that patients' feedback was taken during the checks and a discussion was held with the doctors to improve the health system.
- According to reports, Health secretary Office on Special Duty (OSD) to CM D Kutey and Additional secretary to CM Rita Rani Mohapatra visited Dhenkanal district headquarters hospital (DHH) while Additional secretary to CM, Rupa Rosan Sahu, Joint Secretary Health Yamini Sarangi and Deputy Secretary to CM Manoj Swain visited Puri hospital.
- Further, OSD to CM Dilip Mohanty, Joint Secretary Health Poonam Guha Kumar and Joint Secretary to CM Aditya Mohapatra paid a visit to Jajpur DHH.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know