Chandrababu Naidu longing for an alliance with BJP, says YSRC leader
By TOI 14-Oct-2019
- Senior YSRC leader and chief party whip of the legislative council Ummareddy Venkateswarulu said N Chandrababu Naidu seems to have lost his balance following the poll debacle.
- Venkateswarulu said that the two-day meeting conducted by Chandrababu Naidu in Visakhapatnam focussed more on blindly criticising chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his governance rather than focusing on building his party.
- The senior YSRC leader further said that Chandrababu Naidu is longing to make an alliance with the BJP.
- “I think Naidu is frustrated because his party is staring at a bleak future. Naidu himself sent four of his MPs to BJP to forge an alliance with the BJP again,” Venkateswarulu said
- Ummareddy Venkateswarulu said It was a clear mandate given by the people in support of the YSRC.
Also Read: Andhra Pradesh plans Rs 46,000 crore drinking water scheme
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know