Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy to launch Rythu Bharosa on October 15
By Newindianexpress 13-Oct-2019
- Elaborate arrangements are being made for the launch of ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ at Vikram Simhapuri University campus in Kakutur village, Nellore district, on October 15.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the scheme at 10:30 a.m.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the Navaratnas (nine promises) in the YSRC manifesto.
- So far, about 40 lakh farmers were identified as beneficiaries for the scheme. The final list is expected to be announced on the eve of the launch, on Monday.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary will get Rs 12,500 per annum and the amount will be directly credited to his/her account.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know