‘Parallel event aimed at dividing Sikhs’
By Thetribune 13-Oct-2019
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal today slammed Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh for “challenging the supremacy of Akal Takht by deciding to hold a parallel event to mark the 550th Parkash Purb celebrations at Sultanpur Lodhi.
- Addressing a gathering while campaigning for SAD candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali in a village in Dakha, Harsimrat said, “For a devout Sikh, a directive from Akal Takht is a supreme order.”
- She said it was unfortunate that the Congress government had decided to hold a parallel function despite Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Harpreet Singh’s directive and SGPC attempts to hold a joint celebration.
- “A coordination committee was formed for this purpose, but Congress representatives did not let efforts for joint celebrations succeed.
- This will certainly create confusion among the Sikh devotees and be considered as an act aimed at weakening the Sikh community,” she alleged.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know