Seven-day Odisha Travel Bazaar to focus on inbound tourists from October 14
By Newindiaexpress 13-Oct-2019
- The city will host its third edition of Odisha Travel Bazaar (OTB) from October 14 to 20 to showcase tourism potential of the state.
- The seven-day tourism summit will exclusively focus on the business of inbound and domestic tourists.
- While leading foreign and domestic tour operators from across the word will participate as hosted buyers, the tourism fraternity of the state comprising hotels and tour operators will be promoting the tourism products of Odisha as sellers.
- “We have conducted several domestic and international roadshows showcasing our offerings and the response was great.
- Tour operators from the places have been invited to the event,” he said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know