Former Karnataka deputy CM Parameshwara's aide found hanging after I-T raid
By National Herald 12-Oct-2019
- Former Karnataka deputy chief minister G Parameshwara's confidant allegedly committed suicide.
- The reason given behind his step was income-tax sleuths who raided the senior congress leader's residence, office and educational institutions.
- The sleuths, who raided the residence and Siddharth Group of Institutions belonging to Parameshwara, had questioned Ramesh too, the sources claimed.
- Ramesh, who hailed from Melehalli in Ramanagar, was found hanging from a tree near the Sports Authority of India grounds.
- Parameshwara, who had served as the Congress state chief, visited the place where his confidant committed suicide.
Also Read: IT Raids Properties of Congress Leaders in Karnataka
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know