Andhra Pradesh plans Rs 46,000 crore drinking water scheme
By Times Of India 12-Oct-2019
- The Andhra government plans to take up a massive water grid project of cost of 46,675 crore.
- The government will seek the assistance of Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the project.
- The cabinet sub-committee has already directed officials to ready a comprehensive project report.
- It also asked the officials to ensure that the water grid is implemented without compromising the water needs of agriculture and industrial sectors.
- In all, about 46,982 habitations in rural areas and 99 urban areas would be covered under the project.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know